Sunday, May 17, 2009

God Is Good!

Here is a post I want to share with all of you taken from Spencer's aunt Kristen's facebook page:

"Back in Roanoke now. Friday night, Spencer was extubated (the breathing tube was taken out). Good day yesterday, the swelling in his head slowly going down. Jim stayed with Spence last night, and Les and I stayed at the Ronald McDonald House. This morning when I was in the shower, Jim called to say that Spence said "Mama" -- twice!!! I couldn't get my faced washed for crying! I am absolutely awestruck. I know that God works miracles, but I continue to be completely amazed and overwhelmed at his grace in our lives right now. Right now I am watching Leslie holding him in her arms and he is so calm and content. Hallelujah!"

I want to thank all of you for your prayers for this amazing little boy! Keep praying! God truly is working miracles in his life!

1 comment:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Praise the Lord, we will continue to pray.