Sunday, July 26, 2009

What I Have Been Doing....


I have been kinda MIA from the bloggy world for awhile...I do have a good excuse though! Check it out!
This is me! One of the coaches of the Concord C-Lions! Along with Coach Sarah and one of our Highpoint Trophy winners Tori!

Tanner swam this year and I am SOOOO Proud of his improvement!

This is Trish...I taught her to swim and now she is on the swim team!


This is Nick....One of my fav's. He and is brother will be hard to beat in the years to come!


And this is Hannah. She improved tremendously too!


Season ended yesterday with us coming in 3rd....Better watch out! Next year we may be first!




5 comments:

Tabi said...

Congrats!! That's awesome!

King of New York Hacks said...

Fun stuff !! Keep enjoying it !

LazyCrazyMama said...

Awesome!! Sounds like lots of fun!!

Jen B. said...

That's great!

sanjeet said...

That's awesome!
Work from home India